Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pro-choice or Pro-life Republican or Democrat



Where are our morals going?
A woman from the Pro-life Organization called today and asked if I would participate in a survey saying it would take no more than five minutes. Normally, I don’t do surveys on the phone or on the street. I was taking a break from the computer and wasn’t busy so I reluctantly agreed.
Question 1. “Philosophically speaking, would you consider yourself to be a Republican or a Democrat?”
“Well, I don’t know much about philosophy but I’m registered as a Republican. That must have been the answer she wanted, because she continued.
Question 2. “Are you pro-choice or pro-life?” I wondered what being Republican or Democrat had to do with being pro-choice or pro-life; I don’t follow politics. I’m too deep into religion or not being religious. I’ve always heard it wasn’t good to mix religion and politics.
“I’m pro-choice. I believe everyone . . .” click, the phone hummed in my ear. I guess that was the wrong answer and it didn’t even take one minute. I wanted my monies worth, so I continued . . . “should be allowed to treat their body as they see fit.” I went on as though she was still on the line. I seldom get the chance to voice my opinion to someone who doesn’t want to hear it. She’s the one who called me and interrupted my quietude. What got her knickers in a wad?
It’s my opinion, People should be allowed to stuff themselves with whatever foreign substance they wish as long as it doesn’t harm or disturb someone else’s freedom of choice? And they should be allowed to extract any foreign matter from themselves they don’t want or are not capable of caring for. Why don’t people get all upset when someone has big globs of fat cut, sucked and stripped from their bodies? While others have most of their stomachs cut out just because they can’t control their eating habits. After all, I’ve heard it said more than a few times, “a fetus is part of a woman until she gives birth”.
Many now adorn and decorate their bodies with trinkets and inked pictures and figures much like savage tribes of Africa and other places used to do. Some of these youngsters go overboard with it. Some religions believe one should not tattoo themselves or pierce and decorate their body parts with all matter of foreign objects. I wonder how many of these church ladies go to Sunday services wearing trinkets on their pierced earlobes while they denounce others for sporting lip, nose or eyebrow studs. Why aren’t pro lifer’s demonstrating in front of tattoo shops and piercing parlors of the world? These people are defacing God’s temples, i.e., their bodies.
Why should people not be allowed to take any foreign substance or article out of or off of their person that they feel should not be there?
Illegitimate births are getting out of hand and our morals are going down the gutter. If something is not legitimate does that mean a crime has been committed? Watch this video. Typical of most people demonstrating; they only see half the picture. It’s comparable to a mob on the street. They simply follow everyone else, not knowing or caring about what they are actually demonstrating nor do they have a solution to what they are protesting.
Bastard--a person born of unmarried parents
Back in the days, calling someone a bastard incited a fight. These days being a bastard is worn as a badge of pride. “That’s right, man, I’m one of eight in my family and we come from a long line of the same.” Just ask my old man, if you can catch him, he’s one too, and so is my mom.
There are enough bastards roaming this world as it is, not that this is such a terrible thing, but I feel it does indicate a lowering of our morals as a whole. In fact, bastards are quickly becoming the norm rather than the unusual. Makes one wonder how many of these illegitimate births were planned. It’s quite obvious they were not, in most cases anyway.
A 2008 survey shows many countries’ illegitimate births make up over 50% of their births. In the U. S. it’s over 40%. Teenagers make up %86 of these illegitimate births. This too has gotten out of hand. More and more young girls are giving up their virginity at a younger and younger age. It’s the thing to do. Lose your virginity and win a badge.
What is marriage?
Who gets married these days? The norm is to shack up together until they get to know each other instead of the other way round. If they aren’t pregnant yet, they soon will be. How many shack-up-couples make it past a few years? How many make it past a few months?
I’m your man baby come join my harem
Young men can’t keep it in their pants and young women can’t resist their man. Young men pride themselves on how many women they can get pregnant, pay no child support, while the government supports the young women and their broods, and even the not so young women and their broods. They too take pride in their absentee man and turn over their money to him so he has a nice big shinny car to drive and fine clothes to wear. He cannot be bothered by getting a job, mainly because there is no job out there that suits him. Some of these ladies are even proud of how many women their man can service.
So, Pro-life Organization woman, yes, I am pro-choice all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment