Sunday, March 18, 2012

WHY I AM A VEGAN



Until a few months ago, I never heard of nor came across the word "Vegan". Now I are one. I was reading an article on vegetarians and thought it was slang for vegetarian. Of course, being a writer I looked it up before I read any further. A vegan is a vegetarian, but a very special one. Depending on the individual and how dedicated they are they not only don't eat the flesh of another animal, they do not use any byproduct from them, i.e., eggs, milk, leather handbags etc.
They say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Watch this photo-album-video of what a vegan is. It represents enough words to fill several books. It should put a tear in both of your eyes. Thanks and have a pleasant day.
Ray

I dedicate this post to my nephew, Jack E. Brown, who was born a humanitarian. He used to cry when I got a whipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment